1. I try to reduce the amount of heat I use on my hair so I am always on the hunt for up-do inspirations and I loved the loose lived-in plaits seen at Michael Kors and Marissa Webb.
Oribe Dry Texturising Spray
L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray
2. My daily make-up is natural and quick so I was excited to see that the “no-make-up” look at Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler and Isabel Marant actually meant minimal and pared down make-up, it’s the perfect time to let skin breathe and instead rely on skincare to keep skin looking healthy and glowing.
Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
Tom Ford Lip Colour in Nude Vanille
3. On days I want to switch up my natural look I love embracing a bold lip and there was whole spectrum of shades at the spring/summer shows from rich berry at Dolce & Gabbana, bright sunset orange at Zac Posen and vibrant pink at Carolina Herrera.
Dior Addict Lipstick in Black Tie
Bite Addict High Pigment Matte Pencil in Zinfandel
4. As I don’t have a holiday planned for several months I want to create a rested post-holiday look with bronzed, sun-kissed skin reminensce of the models at Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors and Balmain.
Charlotte Tilbury ‘Filmstar Bronze & Glow’ Face Sculpt & Highlight
Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Key Largo
5. I find pale and neutral nails incredibly chic especially in Spring and soft and romantic pink tones complemented the minimal make-up at Tory Burch and Victoria Beckham. Essie Mademoiselle made an appearance at Proenza Schouler while OPI Bubble Bath adorned the nails of models at Reem Acra and BCBG.
OPI Bubble Bath